Thursday, March 26, 2009

The First One

All right here I go........ Many of you may be wondering why I started a blog, the main reason I started a blog was because my wife started a wonderful blog about our daughter and our family, so after reading that, I started thinking that it would kind of be cool to start a blog about my hopeless addiction of HUNTING. I am hoping that people who read this will use this as a place to trade information and tactics on how they are successful no matter what kind of hunting you do. Here is some information about me and my huntin' buddies, We, and when I say we I mean my dad (Mike) and two brothers (Wade a.k.a. Big Wade) and (Brett I call him Gonzo) I also have a couple of other guys, my uncle(Mark) and the brother-in-law(Arnie) we always seem to have a great time no matter what we shoot or how much we shoot. Our famous saying is "This ain't no spectator sport" Here is a Photo of the group other than Arnie.

From left to right is Brett, Wade, Mike, Mark, then me.


I do almost every kind of hunting that there is to do,but I mostly concentrate on Deer. We have two pieces of land in the Miltona,MN area, with total of 240 acres. We are very firm believers in Quality Deer Management, I am actually the secretary for our QDMA Branch, which is called Prairie to Woods Whitetails. I would like to thank you for taking time to check out this blog, please keep checking back from time to time to see what I have going on. I would also really like to hear about everybody and their story about your "ANTLER ADDICTION."

No comments:

Post a Comment